HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What boosters would you want?

Go down 

Boosters and Quantity
(Booster) Photon Shockwave
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
(Booster) Extreme Victory
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
(Booster) Starstrike Blast
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(Booster) Storm of Ragnarok
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(Booster) Other (please specify)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(Quantity) I usually buy one or more boxes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(Quantity) I buy a couple packs each week
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
(Quantity) I buy a couple packs every so often
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
(Quantity) I only buy when a new booster is released
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
(Quantity) Other (please specify)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Sabbaticus
Admin

PostSubject: What boosters would you want?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 am

Hey, just want to gather a bit of intel. I want to know which Booster packs you would want me to stock, which are you most likely to buy and roughly how much. Please if possible, could you maybe ask other players around your selected areas, and vote in each ones place if they gave an answer, the more responses the more I can guarantee bringing in what you guys want. If the first batch is a success I will start bringing in tins, sleeves, and structures too.

*NB ~ You can select more than just 1 option so please do if you would buy more than just 1 type of pack. I'll be buying stock of what I see selected, so no interest in something means I won't get it.

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirion
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 am

Sabbaticus wrote:
Hey, just want to gather a bit of intel. I want to know which Booster packs you would want me to stock, which are you most likely to buy and roughly how much. Please if possible, could you maybe ask other players around your selected areas, and vote in each ones place if they gave an answer, the more responses the more I can guarantee bringing in what you guys want. If the first batch is a success I will start bringing in tins, sleeves, and structures too.

Copy/past this in your post and place an 'x' next to the booster(s) you would want me to stock and you would be most keen on buying...

Boosters:
[] Photon Shockwave
[] Extreme Victory
[] Starstrike Blast
[] Hidden Arsenal 4
[] Storm of Ragnarok
[] Other (please specify)

Quantity:
[] I buy more than 1 box at a time
[] I generally buy 1 box and call it
[] I buy a couple packs every other week
[] I'm only interested in buying a few packs
[] Other (please specify)

Bit of info, do you have a hobby shop or will you be selling off this website ?

Current there is a lot of cards I want from Starstrike Blast as for Quantity that's based on price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 am

i want some photon. its more than likely if i buy from you it would be a few packs at a time. if it was a box y would i buy it here rather than from a online retailer. would it be cheaper in any way?

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:09 am

and y didnt you just make a poll

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Tirion wrote:
Bit of info, do you have a hobby shop or will you be selling off this website ?

Current there is a lot of cards I want from Starstrike Blast as for Quantity that's based on price.

I'll just be operating from my house, people can message me here, on fb, email me, sms me, call me, whichever, as well as selling at my locals. Maybe I'll try put up some sort of online spot for people to go to, not so much buy, but see what I have and the prices.

Currently I won't be selling any singles. This is just for boosters. You can find the prices I'm looking at lower down in the last paragraph of this post.

Jascha wrote:
i want some photon. its more than likely if i buy from you it would be a few packs at a time. if it was a box y would i buy it here rather than from a online retailer. would it be cheaper in any way?

Didn't see that a poll could allow for multiple selections to be submitted. Changed it now, thanks.

What I'm trying to do is figure out just how much I should buy and of what. If I see that alot of players are rather looking to buy boxes at a time then I need to consider what this means and how I should go about it. Obviously I can only match whatever an online site is offering + shipping fee. But the whole point of me doing this is to provide availability for players in SA by centralizing where everyone can buy from, as it seems not everyone has the luxury of buying online or their local stores having any stock of Yugioh.

Regarding packs, I aim to sell them for less than the stores here are selling them for, even if it's not much lower. Toyzone and Top CD this side sell boosters of 9 cards for R49.95 each, so with that I plan on selling them for R45. This isn't easy since I am not buying from Blowfish or Konami, though I have tried talking to Blowfish, hearing no response back. If I were able to get stock from Blowfish then I could offer even cheaper, including full boxes. Until such time this is the only way I can think of to offer cards across SA that cost less than local stores, and where players themselves decide what stock comes in. Then as I mentioned in the OP, if successful I plan on selling everything like tins, structures, sleeves etc etc, and all for cheaper than the stores here are selling.

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 am

I think this is a good idea for the competitive/long term players to be able to affordably source product because in all fairness we cannot be spending large amounts everytime we want something. But you just aren't selling them cheap enough. I don't mean to undermine you or anything but I buy loads of a new set when it comes out and can sell it for much cheaper. I never have more than the latest set on hand but when I do I can move it at about R800 per box.

PostSubject: Re: What boosters would you want?   

Back to top Go down

What boosters would you want?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Gossip and Announcements-
Jump to: